Monday, July 5, 2010

Team Trinity: Texas State Champions

http://www.fighttowinmma.com/index.php/Grappling-Results/2010-texas-bjj-championships.html

June 26th we conquered the Texas State Championships! I am so unbelievably proud of my students! We will get our 1st place cup from Fight to Win next week and be featured in the paper again! Kipp from NAGA is sending our 2nd place cup from our last competition with them as well! WOW! Kids, Teens, Adult, Absolute...you name it we did well. It actually surprised me when I heard we won being that we were only about half strength in numbers. Trinity just keeps getting better and better, winning and winning!

We made a statement by winning the States. Team Trinity is no joke! WAAAARRRR!!!!

Congrats to all of my competitors and new State Champions!!!!!!