Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Team Trinity NAGA Texas 2nd Place!!!

Man o man am I one proud coach! We went to NAGA with a very strong kids/teens team May 22nd and ranked 2nd in the kids/teens division! My kids put in lots of hours and won because they are well disciplined, listened to the coaching and have great technique! The proof is in the pudding people! Watch out for Team Trinity in Texas! I would say Justin Alkins was our standout of the day because he was down on points in the gi, swept, mounted and pulled off the armbar with 6 seconds left. Very exciting match! Congrats to all my people at Trinity!!! Be on the lookout for my adults at Fight to Wins and Grapplers Quest this summer!

another fun fact...EVERY person medaled at NAGA kid and adult. with only 20 competitors we brought home 36 medals including a expert division belt!!!

God bless and bless others....